Senior Final Exam Schedule 2016-2017
Monday, May 8th (Half Day)
1st period exam 7:30-9:00
2nd period exam 9:10-10:40
Tuesday, May 9th (Half Day)
3rd period exam 7:30 – 9:00
4th period exam 9:10 – 10:40
Wednesday, May 10th (Half Day)
5th period exams 7:30 – 9:00
6th period exams 9:10 – 10:40
Thursday, May 11th (Half Day)
7th period exam 7:30– 9:00
8th period exam 9:10 – 10:40
Friday, May 12th
Make-Up Exams (Full day for students)
Students must return with a doctor’s note if absent the day of a final exam. Students will not be permitted to make up exams without the appropriate documentation. Students will be expected to make up the exam the day they return. On the half days students will remain for the duration of the day if they missed a prior midterm.
1. Students will be dismissed on half days at 10:40 a.m.
2. Lunch will not be served on half days; a modified breakfast will be served.
3. Students need only to report to scheduled exam periods.
(Students are not required to report to an exam period if no exam is scheduled.)
4. Students arriving early for their exam will report to the cafeteria until the beginning of their exam period.
5. On half days, transportation home will be provided at 2:40 p.m.