Please read the following information pertaining to Midterms and Final Exams
Notes: Students must return with a doctor’s note if absent the day of a midterm exam. Students will not be permitted to make up exams without the appropriate documentation. Students will be expected to make up the exam the day they return. On the half days students will remain for the duration of the day if they missed a prior midterm.
1. Students will be dismissed on half days at 10:40 a.m.
2. Lunch will not be served on half days; a modified breakfast will be served.
3. Students need only to report to scheduled exam periods. (Students are not required to report to an exam period if no exam is scheduled.)
4. Students arriving early for their exam will report to the cafeteria until the beginning of their exam period.
5. On half days, transportation home will be provided at 2:40 p.m.
Please click on the tab below to access the exam schedule.