- To start the registration process please contact Mrs. Peg Beisel at the Administration Building; 484-927-5051 to set up an appointment.
- Mrs. Beisel will call the guidance department to set up an appointment with your students grade level counselor. For this appointment, please have copies of recent schedule and/or report card to help with the selection of courses for the student.
- Notify the Guidance Secretary at 484-927-5114 of the upcoming withdrawal as soon as possible.
- The Guidance Office has the necessary paperwork for parent to withdrawal student. You may stop in during office hours to fill out.
- Prior to the students last day at PAHS, they are to return all books to their teacher. They will receive a withdrawal grade form to be signed by each teacher and that is to be returned to the then bring.
- All obligations MUST be met at the time of the withdrawal such, as library books, gym lock and sports uniforms.