Wall of Fame Nominating Process
• Nominations shall be accepted until March 1st of the year of induction. Nominations
received after March 1st shall be held for consideration for the following year.
• A completed Wall of Fame nomination form must be submitted, along with a two-page,
typed, double-spaced letter explaining fully why the nominee meets the criteria for the Wall
of Fame based upon the Mission Statement.
• Multiple nominations of the same candidate shall be considered a single nomination and the
full content of the multiple nominations shall be considered in the determination of the
qualifications of the candidate. No additional consideration or weight shall be given to
candidates receiving multiple nominations over candidates receiving a single nomination.
• Newspapers, District Web site, District publications, and TV announcements shall be used to
inform the public about the Wall of Fame and the nomination process.
• All nominations are to be sent to the Wall of Fame Committee, c/o Superintendent of
Schools, Phoenixville Area School District, Administration Building, 386 City Line Avenue, Phoenixville, PA 19460.
• The accuracy of nominations is subject to verification by the Wall of Fame Committee.
• Nominees to the Wall of Fame may be living or deceased.